By Tim Stickings For Mailonline. These are the first pictures of a teenager who died of a suspected Ecstasy overdose after collapsing at a nightclub in Leeds city centre last night. The year-old, named locally as Courtney Chamberlin, was hurried to hospital after she was taken ill and found 'screaming' and 'distressed' in the bathroom of The Warehouse shortly after 3am this morning. Courtney, described as 'sweet and caring' by friends, was pronounced dead in hospital despite frantic efforts to save her by paramedics and doctors.
Girl, 18, left in permanent vegetative state after breast implant surgery went terribly wrong
First picture of year-old girl who died of 'ecstasy overdose' at nightclub - Mirror Online
An 18 year-old woman has been left comatose in a vegetative state after a breast implant cosmetic surgery procedure went horribly wrong. Emmalyn Nguyen, from Thornton in Colorado, was anesthetized for the boob job in August, but never woke up. The teenager opted to undergo surgery at the Colorado Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery clinic to boost her confidence after graduating high school this summer. On realizing Emmalyn was in medical distress, staff reportedly began CPR to restore her heartbeat — but are accused of failing to dial for a further five-and-a-half hours. Meeker was previously sued in by a man called John Harty whose wife Paula died of brain damage during a breast enhancement surgery in which Meeker also acted as nurse anesthetist. The procedure is normally straightforward, with patients able to go home the same day, but it does carry the same potential risk of injury or death as any other surgery performed under general anesthesia.
First picture of girl, 18, who died after suspected ecstasy overdose at nightclub
Gabrielle Walsh was on a night out with her friend Kyle McKeown in the Manchester city centre over the weekend when they were attacked. They were walking from Club Bloom in the Gay Village at about 3. Gabrielle, a college student, took her shoes off from her night out when a man said he liked her feet as the pair tried to walk away. The men kept following them which prompted the teen to turn around and say "I'm sorry, I'm not interested".
An year-old girl who died from a suspected ecstasy overdose at a nightclub has been named locally as Courtney Chamberlin. Courtney was was rushed to Leeds General Infirmary by ambulance at 3. Shortly afterwards, a trauma doctor arrived in a rapid response car. He stayed with her as the ambulance blue lighted her to hospital.